The Intrepid is a blog with no real purpose or goals. Founded in 2008, the site serves as a platform for politics, history, life in Toronto, and even crappy retro cartoons. Sometimes The Intrepid reports on legitimate news, but most of the time it doesn’t. Unless of course there’s an election going on, then we’ll only publish stuff about politics.
ContributorsStephen Michalowicz is the
My favourite Torontoist articles (you can find more here):
- In Search of Toronto's Geographic Centre on March 17, 2010. (A portion of this article was reprinted in Directions Magazine.)
- The TTC is Experimenting at Bloor-Yonge Station Like It’s 1984 on November 27, 2009
- Live Green Toronto’s Bright Idea on November 6, 2009
- The Jr. Jays Hit a Home Run on October 19, 2009
- Signs of Anger on August 26, 2009
- Futurist: Toronto in 2020 on March 19, 2009
Photo by Tattooed JJ.