Wooden Readers - The Intrepid

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wooden Readers

Matthias Wandel's first wooden marble machine.

Torontoist's readers are a mystery to me. They constantly demand original reporting, and attack writers for posting pieces on fun, but trivial, matters like pantless TTC riders or poorly photoshopped magazine ads. But when unique material, like the article that I published today on Matthias Wandel's wooden machines, is posted, they tend not to care. Having a lot of recommendations or retweets isn't that important to me, but it's nice to get some kind of feedback so I know that people are actually reading what I'm writing.

That said, this isn't my best work. Matthias's videos are fantastic. My write up is merely okay.

Now, I think I'll go find some cheese and crackers to go with my whine...

You can find more of Matthias Wandel's wooden machines on his website.

0 comments: