Adsense Experiment Update - The Intrepid

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Adsense Experiment Update

Canadian Money
Since I activated Adsense on November 16, 2009 I have earned a whopping $26.74 (approximately $0.69 a day—about $0.68 higher from my average earnings in mid-November). So if things stay the way they are, I should earn my first hundred dollars by mid-April. Sweetness! And I'll I've had to do is plaster my site with ugly-ass ads.

Here are the articles that have earned me the most money so far:

  1. How Much Does it Cost To Operate Air Force One: $2.45
  2. New Super Mario Bros. Wii Super Skills: $1.79
  3. La Veranda Osteria Wants Its Patio License: $1.04
  4. How Much Does it Cost To Operate the White House: $0.61
  5. Sarah Palin's Lies: $0.56
For my next experiment perhaps I'll try Amazon’s affiliate program, as Andrew Louis at hyfen.net seems to be raking in the bling with it.

Photo by coaxeus.

1 comments:

Blogger said...

There is a chance you're qualified to get a $1,000 Amazon Gift Card.