Since I activated Adsense on November 16, 2009 I have earned a whopping $26.74 (approximately $0.69 a day—about $0.68 higher from my average earnings in mid-November). So if things stay the way they are, I should earn my first hundred dollars by mid-April. Sweetness! And I'll I've had to do is plaster my site with ugly-ass ads.
Here are the articles that have earned me the most money so far:
- How Much Does it Cost To Operate Air Force One: $2.45
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii Super Skills: $1.79
- La Veranda Osteria Wants Its Patio License: $1.04
- How Much Does it Cost To Operate the White House: $0.61
- Sarah Palin's Lies: $0.56
Photo by coaxeus.