Jesse Brown Guest Blogging at Boing Boing - The Intrepid

Monday, September 14, 2009

Jesse Brown Guest Blogging at Boing Boing

Jesse Brown Search Engine

For the next two weeks, Jesse Brown, the host of TVO's Search Engine, is going to be guest blogging at Boing Boing, a popular arts and technology site. Not to diss Jesse, or Boing Boing's previous guest bloggers, but I rarely notice a difference between the site's regular and guest contributors. I guess that's a good thing though.

Here's what Jesse has in store for Boing Boing readers:

I'm thrilled to be guest blogging on BoingBoing! For the next two weeks I'll be bringing you stories about how public broadcasters around the world are handling the Internet. As TV news and newspapers implode, some public broadcasters like NPR are doing better than ever! Others, not so good. I'll be posting about why that is and what can be done.
The new season of Search Engine premiers September 15, 2009.

Image from Torontoist.com.

0 comments: