National Post Repost - The Intrepid

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

National Post Repost

National Post Box

Yesterday, I was browsing through my Twitter feed when I spotted a tweet from Posted Toronto (the National Post’s Toronto blog) advertising a "new" article concerning the TTC’s upcoming Downtown Relief Line study. Being something of a transit nut, I clicked, and started reading. Instantly, I was struck by a feeling of déjà vu—I had read this before. And sure enough, after a quick search, I found the original Post article from August 21. A few changes had been made to the "new" Posted version, but it was essentially the same article.

It’s okay for an organization to reprint its material on different platforms; it’s just in this case, it seems lazy and unnecessary. The new article is almost identical to the old, so why wasn’t it uploaded to Posted Toronto on the same day it appeared in Post? Was Posted Toronto hard up for content yesterday?

Photo by Gloom. The photo really doesn't match this post, but I couldn't find a decent picture of a National Post box.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic